Otto's Monday Madness!
Okay, my first time running this meme. You rock, otto!
With summer comes concerts, fairs, carnivals, festivals and all sorts of 'exciting' events. I've decided to make that this week's subject..........(remember, you can always email me with suggestions! On with the questions................
1. Have you ever attended a concert? If so, who; and how old were you when you attended your first concert?
Ut-oh. I refuse to answer on the grounds that it might incriminate me, both in age and musical taste.
2. What is the biggest ride or rollercoaster that you've ever been on? Were you frightened to go on it?
Whatever the biggest one was at Cedar Point the summer of 1970. And why? Because Doug made me *grin*
3. Is there an annual 'festival' that you make sure you never miss? If so, please tell about it; if not, is there any annual event that you like to attend?
In the 90's there was the Michigan Fest, a 10-day extravaganza at Michigan State University, and I seldom missed that. Now there is a "Common Grounds" Festival, but that isn't as big of a deal.